- Lipper Fund Awards
- Contact Us
There are various examples in the investment industry of funds that show outstanding performance losing their superiority in terms of relative performance when their assets under management (AUM) increase. This effect is known as “reversion to the mean” and raises the question of whether a fund can become too big. On the other hand, we […]
- Monday Morning Memo: Are assets under management important for fund selection?
- $2.6 BILLION OUTFLOW BREAKS THREE-WEEK STREAK
- Fund Manager Briefing: Jupiter Absolute Return Fund
- Monday Morning Memo: European investors buy risk in May to enhance returns
- Lipper Weekly Fund Flows: Investors Inject $19.8 Billion into Funds During the Week Ended July 9
- Despite Geopolitical Concerns, Investors Embrace Emerging Markets Equity Funds
- Fund Manager Briefing: Multi-Asset Strategies–The Whiz Kids of the Investment Industry?
- U.S. Equity Funds Rise for an Eighth Consecutive Quarter